-   -   file properties with cell data? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/329159-file-properties-cell-data.html)

Geto

file properties with cell data?

I need to fill the file properties like Title, Subject, Author and specially
the Comments with data from different cells.
What VBA function do I need to look into?

Thanks

Bob Phillips[_7_]

file properties with cell data?

With ActiveWorkbook
.BuiltinDocumentProperties("Author") = Range("A1").Value
.BuiltinDocumentProperties("Comments") = Range("A2").Value
End With

etc.

--
HTH