-   -   vba script help (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/328969-vba-script-help.html)

anthony

vba script help

Can anybody give me some vb script (or more importantly -
advise where to place it) to auto close the Formatting
and Standard Toolbars when my Excel workbook is opened?

thanks

Bob Phillips[_7_]

vba script help

With Application
.CommandBars("Formatting").Visible = True
.CommandBars("Standard").Visible = True
End With
End Sub

Private Sub Workbook_Open()
With Application
.CommandBars("Formatting").Visible = False
.CommandBars("Standard").Visible = False
End With
End Sub

'This is workbook event code.

HTH

Bob Phillips

"anthony" wrote in message
Can anybody give me some vb script (or more importantly -
advise where to place it) to auto close the Formatting
and Standard Toolbars when my Excel workbook is opened?

thanks

Anthony

vba script help

Thanks Bob for the script and advising where to put it !!

Cheers
Anthony