-   -   Trouble calling macro (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/328838-trouble-calling-macro.html)

James W.[_2_]

Trouble calling macro

I am trying to call a macro for transfering data from our iSeries Server.
The macro name is fShowTTODialog and I am able to assign it to a custom
button in my toolbar but cannot call it from within a module. What am I
missing??

Tom Ogilvy

Trouble calling macro

If it isn't in the same workbook, you will need to call it with
Application.Run

Tom Ogilvy