-   -   animation (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/328819-animation.html)

John Campbell

animation

I have a business simulation game that I use in class. The winner is
determined from spinning a "wheel of fortune" for which I have already
written the macro. I would like to show a spinning roulette wheel
before the results of each spin is shown. Is there an easy way to add
animation?
I have reviewed the information from J Walk's website, downloaded some
jpg files but am a novice from this point forward.

J Campbell

Alok

animation

Hi,

Here is some code for you to play around with

Cut and paste this code into a module.
Also place a star shape object from the drawing tool into sheet1 - somewhere
in the center of the sheet. Note that it must be the only or atleast the
first shape on the sheet. Then run the macro called Spin1

Sub Spin(ByVal dVal As Double)

Dim i As Double

With Sheet1.Shapes(1)
For i = 0 To dVal Step 0.1