-   -   how Do I save a customized Toolbar (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/328774-how-do-i-save-customized-toolbar.html)

filo666

how Do I save a customized Toolbar

Hi, I made a toolbar and I want tpo save it so when I copy my file in another
coputer I do´'t need to make my toolbar again.
How coulds I do what I want???

Also: There is some way to save the toolbar within the workbook saved???

zackb[_2_]

how Do I save a customized Toolbar

Hi there,

Attach the Toolbar to the Workbook. Tools | Customize | Attach.. | select
toolbar | Copy | Ok | Close

Save workbook after that. The toolbar should stay with the workbook now.

Zack Barresse, aka firefytr

"filo666" wrote in message
Hi, I made a toolbar and I want tpo save it so when I copy my file in
another
coputer I do´'t need to make my toolbar again.
How coulds I do what I want???

Also: There is some way to save the toolbar within the workbook saved???

filo666

how Do I save a customized Toolbar

thanks, It was helpfull

"filo666" wrote in message
Hi, I made a toolbar and I want tpo save it so when I copy my file in
another
coputer I do´'t need to make my toolbar again.
How coulds I do what I want???

Also: There is some way to save the toolbar within the workbook saved???

Vic

how Do I save a customized Toolbar

Zackb, even doing that the toolbar is not saved. Next time i open the excel
workbook the toolbar has to be created again. Any idea why?

than you very much!!