-   -   Mass Change Hyperlinks (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/328762-mass-change-hyperlinks.html)

Greg Terry

Mass Change Hyperlinks

Anyone have a good method for doing a mass change on portions of a hyperlink.
Search and Replace ignores the hyperlinks so that has not worked.

Thanks,

Greg Terry

Ron de Bruin

Mass Change Hyperlinks

Hi Greg

See
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel...MakeHyperLinks
for a macro solution

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Greg Terry" wrote in message ...
Anyone have a good method for doing a mass change on portions of a hyperlink.
Search and Replace ignores the hyperlinks so that has not worked.

Thanks,

Greg Terry

david mcritchie

Mass Change Hyperlinks

More likely the macro in this topic on the same page
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel...#FixHyperlinks

"Ron de Bruin" wrote
See
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel...MakeHyperLinks
for a macro solution

"Greg Terry" wrote ...
Anyone have a good method for doing a mass change on portions of a hyperlink.
Search and Replace ignores the hyperlinks so that has not worked.

Greg Terry

Mass Change Hyperlinks

In experimenting I found that if I save out the spreadsheet in .htm format, I
can mass change the hyperlinks. Then open the .htm file and save it back as a
..xls file and the changes are there.