-   -   How to download into Excel from web? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/328746-how-download-into-excel-web.html)

Neil Law

How to download into Excel from web?

I've written VBA code that will invoke a URL to open a page and then invoke
another to download an excel file.

The problem I'm running into is I seem to get the download complete before
the file is into excel which is causing other problems.

The security window does come up to ask if I want to open or save the file.
I can't figure out how to disable this but I think that, even if I do, it
will not help.

Any suggestions or pointers would be appreciated.