-   -   Calender Help (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/328718-calender-help.html)

Greg B[_5_]

Calender Help

I have a userform which uses the Calender Control but I need the calender to
show todays date,

I also have a probloem when I access this file on another computer on my
network The font size of the calender is impossible to see. When I try to
change the font size it comes up with the error - object not found. I
copied the file to the computer which I was using by a disc, and the same
problem happened.

The excel where the project was first written was office pro 2003, the
other computer is running office 2000

Thanks in advance

Greg

Ron Coderre[_5_]

Calender Help

Not sure about the "object not found error", but this is what I use to
display the Calendar Control:

Option Explicit
Sub ShowCalendar()
Dim newDate As String