-   -   Quick Books interface (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/328662-quick-books-interface.html)

MYC Secretary, Alice

Quick Books interface

Need to transfer invoice detail information from another program into Quick
Books. Have text file (tab delimited) imported into Excel to work from. Info,
however, comes in single row for each member's charge, i.e. sales tax, dining
charge, bar charge, etc. I need to move these individual pieces of the charge
into cells in one column, i.e. split each transaction.

Just wondering if anyone out there has done similar project.

Thanks

Patrick Molloy[_2_]

Quick Books interface

have you tried Copy then Paste Special Transpose?