-   -   Select sort key from drop down box (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/328642-select-sort-key-drop-down-box.html)

pablo bellissimo

Select sort key from drop down box

With the help of people on this board I have managed to use an input box to
enter the column number to sort a range of cells. I now want to take it a
step further.
How can call a dropdown box listing the column headers so that a user can
select which column to sort by? I also need to store the column numberas
this is used in further code.

Any ideas?

Bob Phillips[_7_]

Select sort key from drop down box

Pablo,

I have supplied a suggestion in the original thread.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"pablo bellissimo" wrote in