Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel VBA: Worksheet cell .Text property: 1024 bytes text len limit

Hi!

My case: I have an xls file with the only one worksheet.
The first cell of this worksheet contains a text more then 4 kb length.

The .Text property for that Cell returns only first 1024 characters. I see
this in the following example:

For Each ws In Worksheets
MsgBox ws.Cells(1, 1).Value
MsgBox ws.Cells(1, 1).Text
Next ws

Q: How can I get whole text from this cell?

Thanks in advance!

Bye.

--
Alexei Baskakov