-   -   Put a checkbox beside each chtobj's and then export selected to powerpoint (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/328614-put-checkbox-beside-each-chtobjs-then-export-selected-powerpoint.html)

Gunnar Johansson[_4_]

Put a checkbox beside each chtobj's and then export selected to powerpoint

Hi,

I have a sheet with several chartobjects I would like to have a routine to
export selected chtobj:s to powerpoint. Today, the sheet has event
activate/deactivate code that mess the ordinary cut & paste.

The best would be to put a checkbox beside each and then export selected
chtobj:s, then I can lock the chrtobj's not to be selected I have control of
the events.

The easiest is to create a new ppt file, I guess. Does I need to deal with
such things as office versions etc? I say the users should have office 2000
or later, but i don't think it can be a routine that put demand on the user
to set object librarys etc.

Please, feel free to help me partly or whole.

BEST REGARD