-   -   Start sub in Col B (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/328503-start-sub-col-b.html)

Hugh

Start sub in Col B

I've goooogled this to death………….

How do I get a sub to start in Col B, on the same row as the selected cell?

I could use offset, except I don't know where the selection will be.

If I used a worksheet function it would be:
=ADDRESS(ROW(),1,3)

I know this is probubbly real simple, but I can't cipher it.
Any help GREATLY appreciated.

Toppers

Start sub in Col B

Hi,
Like this?

Range("a10").Select
Cells(ActiveCell.Row, "B") = "Here" ' ..... Or
Cells(ActiveCell.Row, 2) = "Here again"

HTH

"Hugh" not.com" wrote:

I've goooogled this to death€¦€¦€¦€¦.

How do I get a sub to start in Col B, on the same row as the selected cell?

I could use offset, except I don't know where the selection will be.

If I used a worksheet function it would be:
=ADDRESS(ROW(),1,3)

I know this is probubbly real simple, but I can't cipher it.
Any help GREATLY appreciated.

Hugh

Start sub in Col B

X-actly! (and thank you!!)