-   -   How can I select / deselect columns for printing (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/328394-how-can-i-select-deselect-columns-printing.html)

TomH

How can I select / deselect columns for printing

I have an excel spreadsheet with a large number of columns for viewing on
screen. Its not practical to print this spreadsheet because of its width.
The users insist on printing, but each user wants to see different columns.

I would like to find a way to put a check box in Row 1 of each column,
giving the user the ability to select which columns to print. I would also
like to set a default setting so that the typical user could print without
taking time to make his selections.

Any ideas for code that will solve this problem.

Gary Brown[_5_]

How can I select / deselect columns for printing

This sounds like a perfect use for Custom Views.
Check out VIEW / CUSTOM VIEWS
HTH,
--
Gary Brown