-   -   Problems with the buttons language (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/328316-re-problems-buttons-language.html)

K Dales[_2_]

Problems with the buttons language

If your Office language is English that is what it will use for those buttons
and there is no way (at least, no easy way) to change that as far as I know.

You can make your own userform that mimics the look and utility of the Data
Form, but that would take some coding work. It is the best solution I can
think of, though.

"filo666" wrote:

Hi, I made a stock program that uses the form excels function (DataForm), my
problem is that all the buttons (New, Delete, Find Next, Find Previews,
Criteria and close) appears in English, I dont have problems with English,
but, because I live in Mexico City, all my employees doesnt speak English,
so they are having a lot of problems with this particular function of my
program, There is someway to changes the button names???????
Pd. Changing the Office language its not an option because I have already
bought office in English and also because I hate office in Spanish, so, there
is some way???
TIA