-   -   Worksheet Navigation (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/328284-worksheet-navigation.html)

Gazza

Worksheet Navigation

I have a workbook that has 100 sheets. I would like to be able to allow the
user to select the sheet they want to go to from a list, upon selecting the
sheet they would be taken to that sheet staight away.

What is the best way of achieving this (Excel 2000)

Thanks

Di.

JulieD

Worksheet Navigation

Hi Gazza

there's a "built-in" list that can be accessed by right mouse clicking on
the sheet navigation arrows (bottom left hand side of screen) ... or you
could have a look at
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/buildtoc.htm or
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/buildtoc2.htm for other
methods.

--
Cheers
JulieD

"Gazza" wrote in message
I have a workbook that has 100 sheets. I would like to be able to allow the
user to select the sheet they want to go to from a list, upon selecting the
sheet they would be taken to that sheet staight away.

What is the best way of achieving this (Excel 2000)

Thanks

Di.

Gazza

Worksheet Navigation

I have found a simple solution to this by using :

CommandBars("Workbook tabs").ShowPopup.

However.... This lists the tabs in the order they appear in the file. There
is a valid reason for the order but I would like the user to be able to pick
from a list alphabetically.

tia