-   -   macro (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/328192-macro.html)

Natalie

macro

I would like to record a macro that allows me to insert a new sheet. However,
it inserts a DIFFERENT sheet no everytime. How should I write a sub that will
technically allow me to insert a new sheet rather than a predefined sheet
name like sheet 4 or sheet 5? thanks

K Dales[_2_]

macro

Dim NewOne As Worksheet

Set NewOne = Worksheets.Add()
NewOne.Name = "NewSheetName"

If you need to specify where the sheet goes, you can use the Before or After
parameters; see Help on the Worksheets Add Method for full details.

"Natalie" wrote:

I would like to record a macro that allows me to insert a new sheet. However,
it inserts a DIFFERENT sheet no everytime. How should I write a sub that will
technically allow me to insert a new sheet rather than a predefined sheet
name like sheet 4 or sheet 5? thanks

Don Guillett[_4_]

macro

activesheet.name="whateveryoulike"

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Natalie" wrote in message
I would like to record a macro that allows me to insert a new sheet.

However,
it inserts a DIFFERENT sheet no everytime. How should I write a sub that

will
technically allow me to insert a new sheet rather than a predefined sheet
name like sheet 4 or sheet 5? thanks

quartz[_2_]

macro

Another method:

Sheets.Add.Name = "TEST"

HTH

"Natalie" wrote:

I would like to record a macro that allows me to insert a new sheet. However,
it inserts a DIFFERENT sheet no everytime. How should I write a sub that will
technically allow me to insert a new sheet rather than a predefined sheet
name like sheet 4 or sheet 5? thanks

Bob Phillips[_7_]

macro

On Error Resume Next