--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

--

Dave Peterson

Don Guillett[_4_]

Change File DATE created & modified

Dave,

Thanks. I had seen others like it but was reluctant to get an un-recommended
program. Works great on any file. Just right click and use... Although I
backup to a usb HD, I would guess this would come in handy for those you
save to cd-rw to change the read only easily.

I vaguely remember, in the old dos days, of something like using the copy
command?

copy c:\a\myfile. etc.

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Dave Peterson" wrote in message
Not an excel solution, but I like this:
http://www.ne.jp/asahi/cool/kish/pplusmain.htm

Don Guillett wrote:

I can't seem to find code to do this.
TIA

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

--

Dave Peterson

Dave Peterson[_5_]

Change File DATE created & modified

If you're looking to change the attribute, then I think you wanted the old DOS
command:

Attrib -r filespec

(but rightclicking|Properties would work ok here, too.)