-   -   How do I format a document? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/328135-how-do-i-format-document.html)

Fin Fal

How do I format a document?

How do I avoid the black line that appears on my document after I scan them.
When I print the document a black line appears and it looks very
unprofessional.

LabElf

How do I format a document?

What sort of black line? Is it straight, vertical, horizontal, crossing
through characters or next to them? Where does it appear on the page? Does
it always appear at the same place? What do you mean by "scan them"? I
could suggest checking the formatting of cells to see if a border line is
specified, but without more information I'm only making a wild guess.