-   -   Control on Sheet - Drop Down 1 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/328131-control-sheet-drop-down-1-a.html)

Arturo

Control on Sheet - Drop Down 1

Hello,

I have named range linked to a drop down in a sheet.
Am having trouble finding the correct syntax to pull the string selected
from the drop down€¦ Once I have that I am good to go.

Thanks,
Arturo

Tom Ogilvy

Control on Sheet - Drop Down 1

What kind of dropdown

Data=Validation

res = Range("B9").Value
if the validation is applied to B9

Control Toolbox Toolbar

res = Activesheet.Combobox1.Value

Dropdown from the Forms Toolbar

With Activesheet.DropDowns("Drop Down 1")
res = .List(.Listindex)
End With

msgbox res

Tom Ogilvy

"Arturo" wrote in message
Hello,

I have named range linked to a drop down in a sheet.
Am having trouble finding the correct syntax to pull the string selected
from the drop down. Once I have that I am good to go.

Thanks,
Arturo

Arturo

Control on Sheet - Drop Down 1