-   -   ClipArt to macro (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/328001-clipart-macro.html)

glenn

ClipArt to macro

First let me say I appreciate everyone's help. Me being a novice, you guys
are a real help.
I would like to make a macro that would let me insert a pic (clipart) onto a
worksheet. This clipart would insert on a worksheet if certain values are
true.
THANKS
Glenn

Tom Ogilvy

ClipArt to macro

turn on the macro recorder and do

Insert=Picture, then from file etc.

Position it where you want.

Turn off the macro recorder. Modify the code to do what you want.

To tie it to some condition, what generates the condition - someone editing
a cell, a calculation?

in any event:
See Chip Pearson's page on Events

Tom Ogilvy