-   -   Saving (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/327957-saving.html)

Greg B[_5_]

Saving

I am looking to have a workbook save using the name on a worksheet called
"title" using cell a:24 as the name.

I also would like this to save to the desktop.

How would I do this please

Greg

Bob Phillips[_6_]

Saving

Activeworkbook.SaveAs "C:\Documents and Settings\user\Desktop\" &
Range("A24").Value & ".xls"

replace user with your user name or even ALl Users.

--

HTH

RP

"Greg B" wrote in message
I am looking to have a workbook save using the name on a worksheet called
"title" using cell a:24 as the name.

I also would like this to save to the desktop.

How would I do this please

Greg

Greg B[_5_]

Saving

Thanks Bob,

All users was the best option. as it may not be used on my p.c.

Thanks again\

Greg