-   -   overwrite (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/327956-overwrite.html)

SP[_3_]

overwrite

Hi

ActiveWorkbook.SaveAs newfilename

If newfilename already exists at the saving location, a prompt will pop up
to confirm overwrite. Can I say Yes through the codes instead of manually
clicking on the Yes button ?

Thanks
Steve

Bob Phillips[_6_]

overwrite

Application.DisplayAlerts = False
.... code
Application.DisplayAlerts = True

--

HTH

RP

"SP" <none wrote in message ...
Hi

ActiveWorkbook.SaveAs newfilename

If newfilename already exists at the saving location, a prompt will pop up
to confirm overwrite. Can I say Yes through the codes instead of manually
clicking on the Yes button ?

Thanks
Steve

SP[_3_]