-   -   Memory Space Due to the "Undo" Button (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/327899-memory-space-due-undo-button.html)

[email protected][_2_]

Memory Space Due to the "Undo" Button

The "Undo" button is a function in excel that retains recent
spreadsheet entries. This is using up precious memory space that I
would like to use for other purposes. In other words, I'm willing to
give up the "Undo" function for more memory space. Is there a way that
I can "turn off" the "Undo" button, so previous worksheet entries are
not saved in memory? Any ideas you might have would be greatly
appreciated. Thank You!

Michael

Jim Cone

Memory Space Due to the "Undo" Button

Michael,

Here is some information...
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=211922
XL: How to Modify the Number of Undo Levels

Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA

oups.com...