-   -   java icon (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/327896-java-icon.html)

Doug929

java icon

I work with html files I bring into Excel and run macros and such. Once in a
while I notice this little icon sitting there with a slanted 'J'. What is it,
do I need it, and how do I avoid getting them? Thanks you guys.

Amedee Van Gasse[_3_]

java icon

doug929 shared this with us in microsoft.public.excel.programming:

I work with html files I bring into Excel and run macros and such.
Once in a while I notice this little icon sitting there with a
slanted 'J'. What is it, do I need it, and how do I avoid getting
them? Thanks you guys.

I guess it's not Java but JavaScript.
But please, give more details if you can.

--
Amedee Van Gasse using XanaNews 1.17.3.1
If it has an "X" in the name, it must be Linux?

How To Ask Questions The Smart Way
How to Report Bugs Effectively
Only ask questions with yes/no answers if you want "yes" or "no" as the
answer.
http://homepages.tesco.net/~J.deBoyn...-with-yes-or-n
o-answers.html