-   -   Printing (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/327836-printing.html)

Greg B[_5_]

Printing

I am not sure of what it is but I need the screen where you choose your
printer and print out amounts.

How do I get this to show in a macro?

Thanks in advance

Greg

Myrna Larson

Printing

To to VBA Help and in the Answer Wizard, type in Dialogs Collection Object. In
the resulting Help page there's a link at the bottom reading something like
'built-in dialogs argument lists' that includes all of the dialog names.

On Thu, 21 Apr 2005 04:43:50 +0930, "Greg B" wrote:

I am not sure of what it is but I need the screen where you choose your
printer and print out amounts.

How do I get this to show in a macro?

Thanks in advance

Greg

Dave Peterson[_5_]

Printing

Application.Dialogs(xlDialogPrint).Show

And if you had a userform, you could use:

worksheets("sheet1").printout copies:=clng(textbox1.value)

--

Dave Peterson

Greg B[_5_]

Printing