-   -   User Form (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/327818-user-form.html)

Steve[_71_]

User Form

Is there a way to set up a user form, or something similar, so that when I
click a button, it will bring up a place for a person to type small bits of
information. When they are done and submit the info, it will go to a specific
cell in the worksheet?

For example,
I want to add a City to a list. I click the add city button. Type in the
city and click OK. The city will then be added to a list?

Any help or ideas is always appreciated.

Thanks,
Steve

Tom Ogilvy

User Form

Just use an inputbox

Dim rng as Range
set rng = Cells(rows.count,"F").End(xlup)(2)
rng.Value = InputBox("Enter New City Name")

Tom Ogilvy

"Steve" wrote in message
Is there a way to set up a user form, or something similar, so that when I
click a button, it will bring up a place for a person to type small bits

of
information. When they are done and submit the info, it will go to a

specific
cell in the worksheet?

For example,
I want to add a City to a list. I click the add city button. Type in the
city and click OK. The city will then be added to a list?

Any help or ideas is always appreciated.

Thanks,
Steve

Steve[_71_]

User Form

Scratch that. I have decided to take a different route.

Steve

"Steve" wrote:

Is there a way to set up a user form, or something similar, so that when I
click a button, it will bring up a place for a person to type small bits of
information. When they are done and submit the info, it will go to a specific
cell in the worksheet?

For example,
I want to add a City to a list. I click the add city button. Type in the
city and click OK. The city will then be added to a list?

Any help or ideas is always appreciated.

Thanks,
Steve

JulieD

User Form

slight addition ....

Dim rng as Range
set rng = Cells(rows.count,"F").End(xlup)(2)
rng.Value = StrConv(InputBox("Enter New City Name"),vbProperCase)

--
Cheers
JulieD