-   -   Displaying the Save As Window using VBA (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/327810-displaying-save-window-using-vba.html)

dan

Displaying the Save As Window using VBA

I'm trying to display the Save As window using VBA. I can display the
window, but when I click on save button, nothing happens. I am assuming it
is possible to do this, and I figure I'm missing something.

In case it makes a difference, I'm using Excel 97.

Bob Phillips[_6_]

Displaying the Save As Window using VBA

That is because it simply the full path and name of the file you selected.
You then have to save it yourself using that returned value.

--

HTH

RP