-   -   zip a email (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/327784-zip-email.html)

phil

zip a email

Hi all,

I am after a little bit of help with a zip problem, I have had a look around
the newsgroups and have found the relevant code that is used to zip a file
before emailing using winzip, the problem that I have is that I dont have a
registered copy of Winzip so the zipping process keeps falling over, is there
another way around this. Perhaps if I got some alternative zip software this
could be used although I have noticed that in the Shellandwait function there
is a line that finds the process ID under winzip so I suppose I would have to
have something similar for which ever zip software that I use.

Hope someone can help.

Thanks Phil

phil

zip a email

No problem about this post, I have sorted it.

Thanks
Phil