-   -   Making An Add-in (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/327754-making-add.html)

Lee

Making An Add-in

I have developed a number of Macro's on my computer that I'd like to to
share as simple as I can. Right now I am copying the module from computer
to computer. Is there a way I can package these and run like a setup or bat
file that will install them on other users computers?

Thanks

Lee

Harald Staff

Making An Add-in