-   -   Embedded Objects in EXCEL spread sheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/327679-embedded-objects-excel-spread-sheet.html)

James McDowell[_2_]

Embedded Objects in EXCEL spread sheet

I have created objects through VBA. ListBoxes and CheckBoxes.
When creating them I have named them, but the code for .CreateEventProc will
not recognize the name in which I have assigned. It will read "CheckBox1"
but not "wkCheck6". I am cycling through loops and I need to use the renamed
value for the name. Do I have to enumerate then object after it is named in
some fashion?

Thank you for any help.

Bob Phillips[_6_]

Embedded Objects in EXCEL spread sheet

James,

see the original thread, I think your code was failing after creating, and
before naming.

--

HTH

RP