nk

print long text

Hi,
i have couple questions:
i have a text in a few lines:
This page can be
stapled to other project
for this company.

I can put this text into a cell , hovewer how can i print it all from the cell?
how can i add this text to existing report if cell will not be in report range?

Thanks'

Tom Ogilvy

print long text

If the length of the text is greater than about 1000 characters, you can put
in returns (Alt+Enter) in the text and excel will print more.

If it isn't in the report range, put it in the report range. Or put a
textbox in the report range and link it to the cell.

Tom Ogilvy

om...