-   -   Problems programming to the registry using RegEnumKey (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/327613-re-problems-programming-registry-using-regenumkey.html)

spareus

Problems programming to the registry using RegEnumKey

Hi Bob,
Could you please mail me your in-progress VB app?
Thanks,

Bob Phillips wrote:
Surely, it would be build to build an installer (using VB, not VBA)

that
does all of the work, installs the addin, tidies the registry, etc.

I have an in-progress VB app that does something similar that I can

send you
if you want to play with it. I would be quite happy to help you

develop it.

--

HTH

RP

"Simon Livings via OfficeKB.com" wrote in

message
Agreed - but my intention is to check the registry the next time

Excel is
launched to help keep the dialog box tidy.