-   -   Help! I Deleted my File Menu bar Control (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/327532-help-i-deleted-my-file-menu-bar-control.html)

Dan Thompson

Help! I Deleted my File Menu bar Control

Can some one tell me how to get my file Menu bar control back
I accidentaly deleted it.

This is the line of code that I ran that delted it.

Application.CommandBars("Worksheet Menu Bar").Controls(1).delete

now I have tried to get it back using this code
Application.CommandBars("Worksheet Menu Bar").Controls(1).Enable
and this..
Application.CommandBars("Worksheet Menu Bar").Controls(1).Visible = True

Neither have brought it back Please HELP !

Dan

Chip Pearson

Help! I Deleted my File Menu bar Control

Dan,

Try
Application.CommandBars("Worksheet Menu Bar").Reset

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"Dan Thompson" wrote in
message
Can some one tell me how to get my file Menu bar control back
I accidentaly deleted it.

This is the line of code that I ran that delted it.

Application.CommandBars("Worksheet Menu
Bar").Controls(1).delete

now I have tried to get it back using this code
Application.CommandBars("Worksheet Menu
Bar").Controls(1).Enable
and this..
Application.CommandBars("Worksheet Menu
Bar").Controls(1).Visible = True

Neither have brought it back Please HELP !

Dan

Dan Thompson

Help! I Deleted my File Menu bar Control

That worked Chip Thanks

Cheers..