-   -   Duplicating cell properties (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/327479-duplicating-cell-properties.html)

NOOB :-)

Duplicating cell properties

Hello all and thanks in advance for any help I may get.

Here is what I am trying to do. A3 to F3 in the column headings.

They are as follows:
Store ID, Retailer, Last Name, First Name, Amount, and Contest. Each has its own formatiing and in B4 I have a combo box. What I would like to happen is after all required info is enter into row 4 I would like row 5 to take on the properties that row 4 had before the data was entered.

Make any sense?

Thanks
Brian

Thief_

Duplicating cell properties

What about:

Sub CopyFormats()
'
' CopyFormats Macro
' Macro recorded 15/04/2005 by 08504629
'

'
Rows("4:4").Select
Selection.Copy
Rows("5:5").Select
Selection.PasteSpecial Paste:=xlPasteFormats, Operation:=xlNone, _
SkipBlanks:=False, Transpose:=False

+-- Julian

ng.com...