-   -   how do set up a database to prepopulate details to a form in exce. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/327440-re-how-do-set-up-database-prepopulate-details-form-exce.html)

Tom Ogilvy

how do set up a database to prepopulate details to a form in exce.

Possibly use a parameter query with a query table:

http://nickhodge.co.uk/gui/datamenu/...taexamples.htm

You can trigger an update using the change event for the worksheet.

Tom Ogilvy

"Squiggy56" wrote in message
I am setting up a database using access to form a client contact list, I

also
have an in depth form in excell which is used for a client assessment.

How
do set the database up to prepopulate the name, address, and contact

details
using ID to my excell sheet, and to be able to move between sheets back

and
forth?