-   -   How to get rid of the warning msg from Outlook when sending email via VBA code in Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/327422-re-how-get-rid-warning-msg-outlook-when-sending-email-via-vba-code-excel.html)

Fredrik Wahlgren

How to get rid of the warning msg from Outlook when sending email via VBA code in Excel

"new.microsoft.com" wrote in message ...
I tried to use the VBA code in Excel to send email automatically, but everytime the Outlook prompt up the warning message
"A program is trying to automatically send e-mail on your behalf" and waiting my confirmation. Is there is any ways to get rid of it?

Thanks

In outlook, Selct Tools Options Security. Uncheck the option called "Warn me when other applications try to send mail as me".

/Fredrik