-   -   If Checkbox checked/notchecked then (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/327376-if-checkbox-checked-notchecked-then.html)

Darrin Henry[_2_]

If Checkbox checked/notchecked then

Hello,
I've never worked with checkboxes in a userform before, and am I little
unsure as to how to use them. What I have is a userform where the users
input their data in textboxes, then there is a checkbox that they might
or not might check. Now depending on whether they check it, using If
statements probably I need certain actions done, it is probably similar
to this:

If CheckBox1.Checked Then ......

But that does not work? Any ideas, to point me in the right direction?
Thanks.

Tom Ogilvy

If Checkbox checked/notchecked then

If checkbox1.Value = True then

or
if checkbox1.Value then

Tom Ogilvy

"Darrin Henry" wrote in message
Hello,
I've never worked with checkboxes in a userform before, and am I little
unsure as to how to use them. What I have is a userform where the users
input their data in textboxes, then there is a checkbox that they might
or not might check. Now depending on whether they check it, using If
statements probably I need certain actions done, it is probably similar
to this:

If CheckBox1.Checked Then ......

But that does not work? Any ideas, to point me in the right direction?
Thanks.

Darrin Henry[_2_]

If Checkbox checked/notchecked then

Oy, I knew this was incredibly simple. Thanks Tom.