-   -   Format columns using a variable name (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/327339-format-columns-using-variable-name.html)

[email protected]

Format columns using a variable name

I would like to format my columns, but I am manipulating my columns by
using variable name (EmptyColumn). Once I copy data in to the colum I
would like to format the column to a particular size. Can anyone point
me in the right direction for this information? Thanks.

Julia

Tom Ogilvy

Format columns using a variable name

assuming EmptyColumn is the number of the column,

sheets("Sheet2").columns(EmptyColumn).ColumnWidth = 20

Tom Ogilvy

wrote in message
ups.com...
I would like to format my columns, but I am manipulating my columns by
using variable name (EmptyColumn). Once I copy data in to the colum I
would like to format the column to a particular size. Can anyone point
me in the right direction for this information? Thanks.

Julia

[email protected]

Format columns using a variable name

Thanks all for your responses!