-   -   Getting Data out of a E-Mail (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/327327-getting-data-out-e-mail.html)

Mark Scholes

Getting Data out of a E-Mail

Hi,
I want to open a e-mail and extract the attachement. I
would like to do it in VBA or VB but I have no idea how to
do this.

Thanks MarkS

Tim Williams

Getting Data out of a E-Mail

Where is the e-mail ?

Tim

--
Tim Williams
Palo Alto, CA

"Mark Scholes" wrote in message
I want to open a e-mail and extract the attachement. I
would like to do it in VBA or VB but I have no idea how to
do this.

Thanks MarkS

Mark Scholes

Getting Data out of a E-Mail

Microsoft exchange server with a to a unique e-mail address

Mark Scholes

Getting Data out of a E-Mail

Microsoft exchange server using SMTP with a unique e-mail
address

MarkS

I want to open a e-mail and extract the attachement. I
would like to do it in VBA or VB but I have no idea how

do this.

Thanks MarkS

.

Tim Williams

Getting Data out of a E-Mail

You could try automating outlook to access the attachment. Some
starter code he

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...7e2cf0f931c5d7

Tim