-   -   NTFS file system (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/327301-ntfs-file-system.html)

Christmas May[_2_]

NTFS file system

Is it possible to change the attributes of a file in Windows 2000
Professional? I believe Norton use to sell some software that would
basically put you into a memory map dump. Once you new where the file names
and attributes were stored, you could simply modify them with a debug sort of
environment. Is this still possible in today's Windows environment?

Thanks in advance,

Christmas May

Tom Ogilvy

NTFS file system

If you want to change the attributes of a file, you can do it using windows
explorer. Right click on the file and select Properties.

Tom Ogilvy