-   -   Schedule sending an email on a particular day picked from excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/327265-schedule-sending-email-particular-day-picked-excel.html)

[email protected]

Schedule sending an email on a particular day picked from excel

Hi,

As there were no patrons for my previous post on same requirement, I
started another new topic for the same.

Anyway, as u can guess from the subject, I have an excel containing
some dates. I want to run a macro which will mail something, may be the
same excel as attachment. But even if I run the macro now, my mail
should go only on the date mentioned in the particular cell.

For ex.
If my cell A1 contains any future date like "04/25/2005". If I run a
macro now, it will not send the mail now, but only on 04/25/2005.

I can send the mail immediately using macro but not on a later
date/time.

Can we do this and how?

Thanks in Advance,
Manoj

Don Lloyd

Schedule sending an email on a particular day picked from excel

This any help ?

Sub MailOnTime
If Cells(1, 1) = Date then
'call SendMail routine

Don.

wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

I dont want to match the date with anything.
Even if I do check, still it will not send mail on that day, it will
send it immediately.

Please help...

Manoj