-   -   How Can I send customized email content by Excel VBA (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/327257-how-can-i-send-customized-email-content-excel-vba.html)

new.microsoft.com

How Can I send customized email content by Excel VBA

I have tailor made the email content and wanna send it out to each
individual by use Excel VBA, how can I do? I read a some articles show how
to send by using MS-Outlook, but my email application is not Outlook, it is
Novell Groupwise, how can I do that?

Thank you very much

Spreadsheet Solutions

How Can I send customized email content by Excel VBA

New;

Take a look at this ..

Mark.
--
Rosenkrantz Spreadsheet Solutions
Witkopeend 24

"new.microsoft.com" wrote in message
I have tailor made the email content and wanna send it out to each
individual by use Excel VBA, how can I do? I read a some articles show how
to send by using MS-Outlook, but my email application is not Outlook, it is
Novell Groupwise, how can I do that?

Thank you very much

Patrick Molloy[_2_]

How Can I send customized email content by Excel VBA

try using CDO

here's a snippet to get you going

Private Sub SendMailCDOCacheConf(aTo, Subject, TextBody, aFrom)
Const cdoSendUsingPort = 2
Dim Conf
Set Conf = CreateObject("CDO.Configuration")

With Conf.Fields
.item("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/sendusing") = _

cdoSendUsingPort
.item("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/smtpserver") _
=
"mymailserver.com"
.Update
End With

Dim Message 'As New CDO.Message

'Create CDO message object
Set Message = CreateObject("CDO.Message")
With Message
'Set cached configuration
Set .Configuration = Conf
'Set email adress, subject And body
.To = aTo
.Subject = Subject
.TextBody = TextBody

'Set sender address If specified.
If Len(aFrom) 0 Then .From = aFrom

'Send the message
.send
End With
End Sub

loads of info on Google for this

"new.microsoft.com" wrote:

I have tailor made the email content and wanna send it out to each
individual by use Excel VBA, how can I do? I read a some articles show how
to send by using MS-Outlook, but my email application is not Outlook, it is
Novell Groupwise, how can I do that?

Thank you very much

new.microsoft.com

How Can I send customized email content by Excel VBA

I have take a look of the link, and copied the code, it doesn't work and
show that "ShellExecute" doesn't defined. Moreover I am not using Outlook
but using Novell Groupwise 6.0

"Spreadsheet Solutions" wrote in message
New;

Take a look at this ..

Mark.