-   -   Printing PDF from Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/327218-printing-pdf-excel.html)

lance99

Printing PDF from Excel

I have a very simple macro that prints part of an Excel workbook to PDF, it
works fine on my computer but when someone else trys to use it, it errors
out. The code is:

Sub CC()
'
' Adobe Macro
' Macro recorded 4/7/2005 by kbrand
'

'
Sheets(Array("CC", "CC_")).Select
Application.ActivePrinter = "Adobe PDF on Ne01:"
ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets.PrintOut Copies:=1, ActivePrinter:= _
"Adobe PDF on Ne01:", Collate:=True
Sheets("Input").Select
End Sub

The issue is my Adobe PDF is on Ne01 while everyone else's it Ne00, I have
searched high and low looking for a solution. Hopefully somebody can help.

Thanks,

Kevin

Sunil Jayakumar

Printing PDF from Excel

Hi Kevin,

Is the Adobe printer named something else on the other users PC?

Sunil Jayakumar

"lance99" wrote in message
[...]

www.ayyoo.com/car-loans.html

Gary Brown[_5_]

Printing PDF from Excel

See if changing...
"Adobe PDF on Ne01:",
"Adobe PDF",
works.
HTH,
Gary Brown

"lance99" wrote:

[...]

Yes, it is named "Adobe PDF on Ne00:", I looked for a solution in the printer
port but couldn't find a solution.