-   -   Email from Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/327216-email-excel.html)

Matt B[_2_]

Email from Excel

I am trying to send an email notification following an action in my Excel
sheet. I can launch the Outlook mail window from my macro, but I can't get
it to add an address or send the email. Is this possible or am I expecting
too much? If anyone can help I'd be very grateful

I'm using Excel 97 and Outlook 2003

Jim Thomlinson[_3_]

Email from Excel

Try Ron's site. Everything you wanted to know about E-mailing form Excel is
explained.

http://www.rondebruin.nl/

HTH

"Matt B" wrote:

I am trying to send an email notification following an action in my Excel
sheet. I can launch the Outlook mail window from my macro, but I can't get
it to add an address or send the email. Is this possible or am I expecting
too much? If anyone can help I'd be very grateful

I'm using Excel 97 and Outlook 2003

Matt B[_3_]

Email from Excel

Great site, had just what I needed. Thanks

Matt B