-   -   Generating another worksheet from existing two (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/327197-generating-another-worksheet-existing-two.html)

Asif Ismail

Generating another worksheet from existing two

I have a data of column A to N approximately 2000 rows. These are imports
of XYZ country. HS Code wise and I have another list on other worksheet
containing approximately 7000 assorted numbers. Now I want to pick the rows
of list one which are common in both list to another worksheet. Is there
anyone who can help me that how can I do this automatically. Please please
please please.

Mike Fogleman

Generating another worksheet from existing two

Maybe this will help:
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/duplic...tractingCommon

Mike F