-   -   How to use Access tables in an Excelapplication? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/327165-how-use-access-tables-excelapplication.html)

Stef

How to use Access tables in an Excelapplication?

I would like to use Access tables in an Excel application. How do I do that?
--
Stef

Fredrik Wahlgren

"Stef" wrote in message
I would like to use Access tables in an Excel application. How do I do

that?
--
Stef

You can import the tables into Excel
http://www.exceltip.com/st/Import_da...Excel/427.html

You can also export data from Excel to Access
http://www.exceltip.com/exceltips.ph...ategory&ID=213

Please explain in more detail waht you want to do.

/Fredrik

TK

How to use Access tables in an Excelapplication?

Hi Stef

For another example of using ADO to import from the
Access Northwind Sample Database see post:

connection using ADO 4/3/2005 this NG

Good Luck
TK