-   -   import external data, web query (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/327140-import-external-data-web-query.html)

Tim[_43_]

import external data, web query

I am trying to import a web page's table(fund data) into my excel file,
the query says that no data return. I have no problem opening the web
page in a normal browser.

the web page is generated by cfm. and if i save it into my computer,
then i can import into excel.

can anyone suggest which part may go wrong?

Don Guillett[_4_]

import external data, web query

the url is __________?
How are you trying to do this?