-   -   Excel vba (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/327132-excel-vba.html)

B[_3_]

Excel vba

Wanted to know if there is a code that pulls the settings on an excel
spreadsheet - column, fonts, page margins, header - into a vba code?
I have an excel spreadsheet already setup, but I need the code so I can
embed into MS Access application.

TIA!
Bob

Spencer Hutton

Excel vba

Try using the macro recorder. start recording and go to format cells, go to
page setup, etc... see what the code looks like when you are finished
recording.