-   -   Weird Startup Lines (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/326954-weird-startup-lines.html)

JK

Weird Startup Lines

When my application first opens and the WBs first appear, several rows are
blank white. This lasts thru several seconds than becomes normal. Here's
what's weird. It doesn't happen with Win 97, but does with Win XP. Moreover,
I have two applications with the same Open procedure and essentially same
visible WSs, but it doesn't happen in the other. Can anyone tell me what
might be my problem, or suggest a couple of things I should check? Thank
you.

Jim Kobzeff